The College Mathematics Journal
The College Mathematics Journal is an expository magazine aimed at teachers of college mathematics, particular those teaching the first two years. It is published by Taylor & Francis on behalf of the Mathematical Association of America and is a continuation of Two-Year College Mathematics Journal. It covers all aspects of mathematics. It publishes articles intended to enhance undergraduate instruction and classroom learning, including expository articles, short notes, problems, and "mathematical ephemera" such as fallacious proofs, quotations, cartoons, poetry, and humor. Paid circulation in 2008 was 9,000 and total circulation was 9,500.
Cover of November 2007 issue
|Former editors||Brian Hopkins, Lowell Beineke, Michael Henle, Ann Watkins, Warren Page|
|Company||Taylor & Francis for the Mathematical Association of America|
|Based in||Washington, D.C.|
- "The College Mathematics Journal: Information for Authors". Mathematical Association of America. January 14, 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-31.
- "Statement of Ownership, Management, and Circulation". College Mathematics Journal. 39 (5): 428. November 2008. ISSN 0746-8342.
- "The Mathematical Association of America's George Pólya Award". Mathematical Association of America. October 16, 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-31.
- Official website
- The College Mathematics Journal at JSTOR
- The College Mathematics Journal at Taylor & Francis Online