A syndicate is a self-organizing group formed to transact some business or promote a common interest.
|Look up syndicate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Syndicate may also refer to:
- Syndicate (The X-Files), an organization in the television series The X-Files
- Syndicate (series), a series of computer games
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate, the ninth main installment in the Ubisoft series of video games
- Syndicate, Indiana, a town in the United States
- Syndicate, Queensland, a locality in the Shire of Douglas, Queensland, Australia
- "Syndicate" (song), a 2008 song by The Fray
- Syndicate, the moniker of YouTuber Tom Cassell
- Syndic, an officer of government
- Syndication (disambiguation)
- The Syndicate (disambiguation)
- Tom Cassell aka Syndicate, British YouTuber and vlogger.