Rehov (Hebrew: רחוב) is a moshav in northern Israel. Located four kilometres south of Beit She'an, it falls under the jurisdiction of Valley of Springs Regional Council. In 2018 it had a population of 404.
|Coordinates: 32°27′03″N 35°29′23″E|
|Council||Valley of Springs|
|Founded by||Kurdish and Moroccan immigrants|
The moshav was established in 1951 by immigrants from Kurdistan and Morocco. The name was taken from the ancient city of Tel Rehov, which was located in the area.
- "Population in the Localities 2018" (XLS). Israel Central Bureau of Statistics. 25 August 2019. Retrieved 26 August 2019.
- Khalidi, Walid (1992). All That Remains:The Palestinian Villages Occupied and Depopulated by Israel in 1948. Washington D.C.: Institute for Palestine Studies. p. 47. ISBN 0-88728-224-5.