Presentation is the process of presenting the content of a topic to an audience.
- Corel Presentations, a slideshow, presentation and graphics editing software similar to PowerPoint
- Presentation program, computer software used to make presentations, such as Microsoft PowerPoint
|Look up presentation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Presentation of Jesus at the Temple, in the Bible, when Jesus was brought to the temple forty days after his birth
- Presentation of Mary, an event recognized by the Eastern Orthodox and Catholic Churches, mentioned in the Infancy Narrative of the Gospel of James
Presentation may also refer to:
- Disease presentation referring to the initial symptoms or signs
- Presentation of food, the aesthetics of the appearance of food
- Right of presentation
- Lordosis behavior, a body posture adopted by some mammals during estrus that is commonly referred to as "presenting"
- Presentation (obstetrics) in obstetrics
- Presentation (software), an application used to create neurobehavioral experiments
- Presentation High School (disambiguation), a list of Presentation High Schools
- Presentation layer, in computer networking, the sixth level of the seven layer OSI model
- Presentation of a group, in mathematics, a way to describe a group