Palpi upturned and reaching vertex of head. Antennae of male ciliated. Hind tibia with a slight ridge of scales on inner side. Forewings with vein 3 from before angle of cell and veins 7 to 10 stalked. Vein 11 anastomosing (fusing) with vein 12, then with vein 10, which again anastomosing with veins 8 and 9. Hindwings with vein 3 from just before angle of cell, vein 7 from just before upper angle.
- Noreia ajaia (Walker, 1859)
- Noreia unilineata (Walker, 1866)
- Noreia achloraria (Warren, 1894)
- Noreia anacardium Holloway, 1996
- Noreia sinuilineata Holloway, 1996
- Noreia albifimbria Warren, 1897
- Noreia vinacea Warren, 1899
- Hampson, G. F. (1895). The Fauna of British India, Including Ceylon and Burma: Moths Volume III. Taylor and Francis – via Biodiversity Heritage Library.
- Savela, Markku. "Noreia Walker, 1861". Lepidoptera and Some Other Life Forms. Retrieved February 1, 2019.
- Pitkin, Brian & Jenkins, Paul. "Search results Family: Geometridae". Butterflies and Moths of the World. Natural History Museum, London.