Migration Letters is an international triannual (Jan.-May-Sep.) peer-reviewed academic journal of migration studies published by Transnational Press London since 2004. Topics covered range from internal migration to transnational mobility and from voluntary to forced migration. Migration Letters is indexed and abstracted by the International Bibliography of the Social Sciences. Notable contributors to the journal include Ron J. Johnston (Victoria Medal in Geography, 1990), Caroline Brettell, Gordon F. De Jong, Philip L. Martin and Thomas Faist.
|Edited by||Ibrahim Sirkeci, Jeffrey H. Cohen, Elli Heikkila|
Transnational Press London (United Kingdom)
|ISO 4||Migr. Lett.|
- http://www.bl.uk/reshelp/findhelpsubject/socsci/topbib/Migration/migration.pdf British Library Topical bibliography
- Transnational Press London
- "Migration Letters". Directory of open access journals. Archived from the original on 2007-11-11. Retrieved 2007-11-16.
- IBSS Sociology
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-10-09. Retrieved 2012-01-03.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link) Special issue on Migration and Development edited by Philip L. Martin
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-01-28. Retrieved 2012-01-03.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link) Thomas Faist (2007) Transnationalisation and Development(s): Towards a North-South Perspective