List of Austrian School economists
This is a list of notable economists aligned with the Austrian School who are sometimes colloquially called "the Austrians". This designation applies even though few hold Austrian citizenship; moreover, not all economists from Austria subscribe to the ideas of the Austrian School.
- Thornton, Mark. "Who is Benjamin Anderson?" Mises.org
- George H. Nash, The Conservative Intellectual Movement in America (1976) pp. 418–20.
- Bank of Sweden (1974). "The Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 1974".
- Miller, David, ed. (1991). Blackwell Encyclopaedia of Political Thought. Blackwell Publishing. ISBN 0-631-17944-5.
- Wendy McElroy. "Murray N. Rothbard: Mr. Libertarian". Lew Rockwell. July 6, 2000.
- F. Eugene Heathe. Encyclopedia of Business Ethics and Society. SAGE. 2007. p. 89
- Doherty, Brian (2008). "Rothbard, Murray (1926–1995)". In Hamowy, Ronald (ed.). The Encyclopedia of Libertarianism. Thousand Oaks, Calif.: SAGE; Cato Institute. pp. 441–44. doi:10.4135/9781412965811.n271. ISBN 978-1-4129-6580-4. LCCN 2008009151. OCLC 750831024.
- Austrian School: People at Curlie
- The Austrian Economists by Eugen von Böhm-Bawerk 1891
- Society for the Development of Austrian Economics Largest professional organization of Austrian economists.