Law360 is a subscription-based, legal news service operated by the Portfolio Media company, a subsidiary of LexisNexis.
|Created by||Magnus Hoglund, Marius Meland|
|Launched||October 2003 (as Portfolio Media)|
Marius Meland founded Portfolio Media in October 2003 and in 2004 began publishing a daily online newsletter on intellectual property law which he later named Law360. On March 20, 2012, the company was acquired by LexisNexis with Meland and Hoglund serving as co-CEOs. The publication has 11 news bureaus across the U.S.
- Sabroski, Suzxanne (May 1, 2012) LexisNexis goes 360, Onliline
- "About Law360". Law360 Corporate Website. Retrieved 6 Nov 2013.
- Kederstedt, Daniel (12 July 2011). "Svensk modell slår i USA". E24 Entreprenör (in Swedish). Retrieved 15 July 2011.
- "Law360 seeking to hire reports in New York". 7 Oct 2013.
- "LexisNexis Acquires Law360". LexisNexis. 20 March 2012.
- Law360 (14 Aug 2013). "The Improbable Rise of Law360: What Lawyers Could Learn And Its Not Just the News!". Dewey B. Strategic. Retrieved 6 Nov 2013.
- Law360 Website
- Anderson, L.V. (2016-02-03). "A Newswire Enforced a Noncompete Agreement Against a Young Journalist. That's Outrageous". Slate.