Location in Egypt
|Coordinates: 30°47′47″N 31°37′34″E|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EST)|
|• Summer (DST)||+3|
- Ahmed Subhy Mansour, Islamic scholar, cleric, and founder of the Quranists, who was exiled from Egypt, and lives in the United States as a political refugee.
- Abdallah Abdel Maguid Ahmed Badawi, a local native and an agricultural engineer. First president of Kafr Sakr City council by appointment by President Gamal Abdel Nasser.
- Ihab Abdelrahman, an athlete
- Ghada Abdel Razek, an actress
- "إيهاب عبدالرحمن: حذاء مقطوع و29 جنيها أسباب وصولى للعالمية - بوابة الشروق" (in Arabic). Retrieved 2018-11-28.