|Burial site of animals|
|Location||East Valley of the Kings|
|Excavated by||Edward R. Ayrton|
Recent (winter 2009/10) excavations in this area by an SCA team attempting to relocate tombs KV50, KV51, KV52 and KV 53 revealed 18th Dyn blue painted pottery, tools and hieratic and figured ostraca which included :
- a sketch of a seated queen presenting an offering
- depictions of sexual scenes with woman and animals
- cartouches of Rameses II.
- "Atlas of the Valley of the Kings - Theban Mapping Project". www.thebanmappingproject.com. Retrieved 26 February 2018.
- Egyptian Archeology (Egypt Exploration Society publication) No.37 p.26
- Theban Mapping Project: KV52 – Includes detailed maps of most of the tombs.