Joseff of Hollywood
The firm was particularly noted for creating costume jewelry for many of the biggest films and movie stars of the 1930s and 1940s, including Shirley Temple in The Little Princess, Vivien Leigh in Gone with the Wind, and Elizabeth Taylor in Cleopatra.
Today the family business focuses on precision investment casting of parts for machinery and aircraft with the other company founded by Joseff - "Precision Investment Castings".
- "History - Joseff of Hollywood".
- "Joseff of Hollywood: Jeweler to the Stars".
- Bailey, Jeff. (June 2010). "Glamour and Grit" (Obituary of Joan Castle Joseff). Inc. Vol. 32 Issue 5, p.128-128.
- Joseff of Hollywood by Carolyn N. Davis // Guyot Brothers
- Hidden Gems: Lost Hollywood Jewelry Trove Uncovered in Burbank Warehouse