Indira Gandhi University, Rewari
|Motto||Sa Vidya Ya Vimukte|
|Chancellor||Governor of Haryana|
The university began its way as the Post Graduate Regional Centre of Maharishi Dayanand University, established in 1988. It was established under Haryana Act No.29 of 2013 and started functioning on 13 September 2013.
The university campus is spread over about 100 acres (40 ha) of rural land situated in village Meerpur at a distance of about 13 kilometres (8.1 mi) from Rewari, about 300 kilometres (190 mi) from Chandigarh.
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Physical Sciences
- Faculty of Life Sciences
- Faculty of Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Commerce, Management & Tourism Management
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Faculty of Earth, Environment & Space Sciences