Högsåra is a village in the former municipality of Dragsfjärd in the archipelago of Hitis, Finland. The village was known as a station of pilots before. The village has a population of about 50.
Högsåra has three wind power producers. They were opened on 15 June 2008.
Emperor Alexander III, Grand Duke of Finland, regularly visited Högsåra with his family during the summers 1885-1894.