EN 13445 - Unfired Pressure Vessels is a standard that provides rules for the design, fabrication, and inspection of pressure vessels
|Title||Unfired pressure vessel|
|Work Item||pressure vessel|
EN 13445 consists of 8 parts:
- EN 13445-1 : Unfired pressure vessels - Part 1: General
- EN 13445-2 : Unfired pressure vessels - Part 2: Materials
- EN 13445-3 : Unfired pressure vessels - Part 3: Design
- EN 13445-4 : Unfired pressure vessels - Part 4: Fabrication
- EN 13445-5 : Unfired pressure vessels - Part 5: Inspection and testing
- EN 13445-6 : Unfired pressure vessels - Part 6: Requirements for the design and fabrication of pressure vessels and pressure parts constructed from spheroidal graphite cast iron
- EN 13445-8 : Unfired pressure vessels - Part 8: Additional requirements for pressure vessels of aluminium and aluminium alloys
- EN 13445-10:2015 : Unfired pressure vessels - Part 10: Additional requirements for pressure vessels of nickel and nickel alloys. PUBLISHED 2016.6.30
Parts 7 and 9 do exist but they are merely technical reports.
EN 13445 was introduced in 2002 as a replacement for national pressure vessel design and construction codes and standards in the European Union and is harmonized with the Pressure Equipment Directive (2014/68/EU or "PED"). New updated versions of all parts were published between 2009 and 2012.
- Anonymous (2016-07-05). "Pressure equipment". Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs - European Commission. Retrieved 2019-05-22.
- EN 13445 Maintenance Agency (French/English) Union de Normalisation de la Mécanique UNM