A country is a geopolitical area–often synonymous with a sovereign state.
|Look up country in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Country or countries may also refer to:
- Rural area, the country or countryside, an area away from towns or cities
- Country (identity), a self-concept related to being from a rural area.
- Countries of the Kingdom of Denmark, subdivisions of the Kingdom of Denmark
- Countries of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, subdivisions of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Countries of the United Kingdom, subdivisions of the UK
- Emirates of the United Arab Emirates, subdivisions of the UAE
- Overseas country of France, a subdivision of the French Republic
- Republics of Russia, subdivisions of the Russian Federation
Arts and entertainment
- Country Party (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing country