|Look up concatenation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Concatenation may refer to:
- Concatenation, a computer programming operation that joins strings together
- A non-RAID hard drive architecture, see Non-RAID drive architectures#Concatenation (SPAN, BIG)
- Concatenated SMS, a way of combining multiple SMS text messages sent to cellular phones
- Packet concatenation, a computer networking optimization that coalesces multiple packets under a single header.
- Cat (Unix), a Unix command to write the contents of one or more files to the standard output
- "Concatenation" is the opening track of Swedish Tech Metal band Meshuggah's album Chaosphere.