CEN/TC 10 (CEN Technical Committee 10) is a technical decision making body within the CEN system working on the establishment of safety rules for the construction and installation of lifts, escalators, and passenger conveyors in the European Union.
- WG1: Lifts and service lifts
- WG2: Escalators and moving walks
- WG3: Fire testing of lift landing doors
- WG4: Data logging and remote control
- WG5: Maintenance
- WG6: Fire related issues
- WG7: Accessibility to lifts for persons including persons with disability
- WG8: Stairlifts and vertical platforms for the disabled
- WG9: Inclined lifts
- WG10: Improvement of safety of existing lifts
- WG12: Lifting tables
- WG13: Vertical lifting appliance with enclosed carrier
- Latvijas standarts (LVS). CEN/TC 10. Retrieved: 21 July 2015.